Monday 11 January 2021

you are not the reflection of those who don't love you

The possibility of your crush liking you back, is like 0.01% or less... I guess that's supposed to comfort me in some way i.e. that I'm not alone in this.  But the truth is, I'm having trouble coming to terms as to why - what does he not like about me? Is it my face? Is it my personality? 

But after reading this article (which isn't as trashy as I thought it'd be) https://www.elitedaily.com/dating/common-reasons-doesnt-like-back-handle , I think maybe - I kind of get it... 

Why should I change, just so some stranger can like me back? Why can't they like me for who I am? And in fact, there is a possibility that someone out there, could like me - for me... Well, I believe this is a good way to start, but a gentle reminder to myself to not put my lame, trashy self out there too quickly as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment