Saturday 1 January 2022

intentions

 So it’s the first day of the new year, and like how I told everyone - I do not set new year resolutions. That said, I chanced upon the book, “Atomic Habits”, and albeit I haven’t read it yet, it seems timely to set intentions for the new year regardless whether I ultimately keep to it or not. Perhaps as something to work towards, or a gentle reminder of some sort when looking back. 

Yesterday blowing out the candles on my cake, I wished for health, wealth, love and happiness. Standard wishes that sum up the major goals of twenty something year old humans like myself who are caught in a limbo between still figuring out what we want in life and wanting the comfort and stability of an undisrupted predictable life. 

1. Pass CFA L3

2. Modelling skills (and knowing how to run a deal at 80%)

3. Self love - accepting myself for who I am, becoming my evolved self, taking care of my body and my mental health 

4. Find my passions / side hobbies or try something new! 

5. Travel - nature hike, something adrenaline rushing, something familiar like a city 

Working on myself, loving myself, becoming a better version of myself, for myself. And maybe that security will invite new people into my life as well. :)


Here’s to 2022!

No comments:

Post a Comment